Date Added: 20 April 2017
: 11 May 2017
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Working For: Cicero Group
Cicero Group’s Marketing team are looking to hire an intern, for an initial 3 months, to join the team to support the Marketing Manager in order to raise the profile of all Cicero services. The successful candidate will provide support during and after the UK General Election 2017, where we expect business activity to be busier than usual.
Skills and attributes required
• IT savvy, preferably with experience of using the Adobe Creative Cloud. Possessing the ability to pick up new IT programmes and skills.
• Capacity to perform administrative tasks is vital.
• Ability to work flexible hours to support Cicero morning and evening events is essential.
• Knowledge and interest in UK politics is preferred.
• Hardworking and proactive attitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Provide logistical support on all Cicero events, including setting up rooms, laying out marketing collateral, assisting with providing refreshments, etc
• Providing support for Cicero email marketing campaigns
• Sourcing Cicero database contacts and updating CRM with undeliverable contacts
• If the successful candidate has experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud, designing documents, shooting and editing videos, basic editing of photos, editing HTML campaigns
• Registering delegates for all Cicero events
• Writing event invitations, liaising with speakers' offices
• Phoning speakers' offices and, where necessary, speaking directly to large numbers of delegates over the phone
• Thorough proofing of all written work
• Uploading content directly onto Cicero website
• Sourcing imagery for use on Cicero website
• Testing prototype Cicero websites and projects
• Support across Cicero social media channels
For more information please go to: http://cicero-group.com/team/.
Closing Date: 11 May 2017
Interviews will take place as and when successful applications come in which fit the above requirements of the role.
Please submit a CV to email@example.com.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted due to high volumes of applications.
9 May 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as the post has now been filled.