Date Added: 20 April 2017
: 12 May 2017
Job Title: Head of Global Media
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: £48,000 pro rata
See - http://therightethos.co.uk/job/head-global-media-12-month-contract/.
This is a full-time role, with a 6 month contract.
- An international charity.
- To implement and develop a global media strategy which portrays the organisation as a leader in its field, conveys the general corporate strategy and interacts with important stakeholder and supporter audiences.
- To recognize prominent international media and develop the organisation’s profile across these targets.
- To produce media-based public awareness campaigns to enhance public understanding of the organisation’s objectives.
- Experience of working at a senior level in a media environment, having achieved noteworthy and influential media exposure for significant projects and campaigning activity.
- Experience of interacting with multiple external and internal stakeholders internationally and at various levels, while providing audience and stakeholder based profiling.
- Experience of reputation management and crisis communications, with the ability to develop influential, accurate and succinct arguments for complex matters.
- Experience of developing, initiating, supervising and assessing high profile media campaigns.
Closing Date: 12 May 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.