Date Added: 10 April 2017
: 9 June 2017
Job Title: Voluntary bloggers
Working For: People's Charter Foundation
We are currently looking for people to write articles for the People's Charter Foundation blog on our website at http://www.peoplescharter.org.
Articles in support of Brexit or in support of any of the 6 principles of the People's Charter 2016 http://peoplescharter.org/about are all welcome.
You don't need any writing experience, just a passion to share your views with others. Don't be put off if you struggle with spelling or grammar as we will proof-read posts before they're published online.
About the People's Charter Foundation
The People's Charter Foundation was established to promote democracy and freedom for all Britons, regardless of their race, gender, sexuality or religion. The six points of the People's Charter of 2016 are as follows:
1. Leave the EU: a points-based migration policy, and leave the 'single market';
2. Government to be downsized: the national budget must be balanced and taxes lower;
3. Not be ashamed of British national flags;
4. A strong military is essential;
5. Integration: To require English as our core language, resist multiculturalism, and oppose political correctness;
6. In the spirit of the 1838 Charter's sixth point that was never realised, for the right to recall bad MPs.
The role being advertised is a voluntary one. As such, there are no set hours and responsibilities and you should be free to come and go as you wish. If the post demands set hours and/or has a specific job description you may be deemed to be a ‘worker’ and be covered by National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage legislation. See http://www.w4mp.org/jobs-listings-events/jobs/
advertising-jobs-with-w4mp/volunteers/what-is-the-national-minimum-wage/ for more information about National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
Closing Date: 9 June 2017
This is a flexible voluntary role and you can start any time you like. Applicants may be contacted before the closing date.
If you are interested, please email the blog editor Victoria at email@example.com. If you have previous experience of online blogging or article writing, please include links to samples of your previous work.