Date Added: 27 March 2017
: 27 May 2017
Job Title: Writers
Working For: Darrow
DARROW is proud to be the dedicated home of new writing talent.
We believe that every writer has a unique perspective to share.
Our magazine is unique in considering that both new and experienced writers can offer a spectrum of intelligent analysis on the arts, politics and more.
By empowering our columnists with experienced editorial support, an intuitive publishing system and the best resources, we guarantee their autonomy all while giving our readership a diverse range of topics for to enjoy.
We are proud to publish new and seasoned authors together, side by side, to give our readership a genuine variety of analysis and opinion.
- Join a team dedicated to spreading your work across the world using our Creative Commons system.
- Publish through a recognised magazine with a reputation for innovative thinking while retaining editorial control over your material.
- Connect with members of a community committed to pooling their success and wide-ranging expertise and talent.
- Get noticed by advertising your skills, experience and objectives with our fully customisable public profiles.
- Trust our dedicated sub-editing service to ensure accuracy in your writing.
- Employ our tools and technology to give your article the detail, audio, video and look that you want. There is no limit to how you present your work and what you wish to include.
DARROW is a community of writers. We are not-for-profit and offer a range of membership options to support us publish your work.
The role being advertised is a voluntary one. As such, there are no set hours and responsibilities and you should be free to come and go as you wish. If the post demands set hours and/or has a specific job description you may be deemed to be a ‘worker’ and be covered by National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage legislation. See http://www.w4mp.org/jobs-listings-events/jobs/
advertising-jobs-with-w4mp/volunteers/what-is-the-national-minimum-wage/ for more information about National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
Closing Date: 27 May 2017
Begins with writer's first article.
Please complete our short application form here: http://darrow.org.uk/about/join-the-team/.