Date Added: 20 March 2017
: 5 April 2017
Job Title: Political Manager
Working For: Seb Dance MEP (London)
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity to contribute directly to the ongoing Brexit debate managing the London office of Seb Dance MEP.
Please note, this is a full time, fixed-term six month placement covering for a member of staff taking a sabbatical.
The key responsibilities include:
· Manage all aspects of the London office and the MEP’s office team, ensuring close collaboration with Brussels based colleagues
· Provide research, support and analysis on the impacts of the EU referendum across a range of policy areas
· Drafting speaking notes, articles and written materials to a high standard
· Manage all MEP’s press, and social media output, and respond to enquiries from the media
· Lead on campaigning and community engagement, including organising events and developing closer collaboration between the MEP and other London elected representatives and stakeholders
· Manage the office finances to ensure the office complies with European Parliament and European Labour Party rules
Closing Date: 5 April 2017
Interviews will take place in the second week of April, with a view to starting as soon as possible.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Russell Antram at email@example.com.