Date Added: 20 March 2017
: 24 March 2017
Job Title: Supporter Database Manager
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- An international charity.
- Deliver targeted supporter selections and fundraising insights and analysis to support the fundraising, campaigns and finance departments.
- Design and implement data selection business processes and tools to facilitate this.
- Work with project managers and teams to recommend future activities and strategy.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of data including segmentation and split testing.
- You will be able to analyse and advise on marketing and direct marketing strategy and activity.
- You will have experience of working in a fundraising or customer database to extract data and conduct analysis – ideally you will have experience of Raisers Edge and other CRM models.
Closing Date: 24 March 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.