Date Added: 20 March 2017
: 3 April 2017
Job Title: Digital Content Executive
Working For: Country Land and Business Association
Salary: Circa £30,000
An exciting opportunity has presented itself within the CLA’s External Affairs team, which includes communications, lobbying and publishing roles.
The CLA is embarking on an exciting 12 month end to end project to integrate its existing CMS with an upgrade to a new CRM system. Working as an integral member of the External Affairs team, this role will be crucial in managing the CLA’s website and e-news communications. The position will work closely with the Managing Editor for Print and Digital Communications and will be responsible for driving the integration of the 2 CMS systems (DNN and Drupal) with the new Dynamics CRM. The successful candidate will liaise with third party agencies to deliver this critical project on time and within budget. The position will also be responsible for managing the day to day running of cla.org.uk, loading content onto the website, working in collaboration with colleagues to post blogs, news and advisory content, and giving support for national CLA campaigns as required. This role will also be the CLA’s lead on our e-news communications, managing our lists, liaising with third party agencies and supporting colleagues with e-news creation.
We are looking for a capable and confident digital content professional, who can demonstrate the following:
- Solid CMS experience (DNN, Drupal, Word Press or similar) in posting and managing content including text, images and video
- Ability to run and develop e-news communications and social media at the CLA
- Ability to talk to third party web developers and coordinate them through the CLA’s website/CRM integration strategy over the next 12 months
- Strong website development experience
- Ability to get to grips immediately with CLA website structure and processes
- A solid grasp of mailer platforms (Mail Chimp, Instiller, Dot Mailer etc...) and associated list/data management
- Experience of having built a website from scratch or managed a website upgrade
- Competent user of Google Analytics
- Comfort in writing and creating content
- Good proof reading skills
- Checking content for accuracy, tone and style
- Self motivation and an ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Experience of managing a website for a membership organisation would be desirable but not essential
Closing Date: 3 April 2017
Closing for applications is 10am.
First interviews are planned for 10th/11th April 2017.
To apply please send a covering letter, setting out how you meet the criteria and CV to email@example.com.