Date Added: 17 March 2017
: 3 April 2017
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: WA Communications Ltd
WA is recruiting a new Account Executive to support its continuing success and make an outstanding start to their career.
Our public affairs and strategic communications consultancy has grown more than 20% year-on-year over the last three years. In that time our team has doubled to 25 consultants with impressive and varied backgrounds, winning new clients in a range of sectors.
We are looking for an Account Executive who is enterprising, curious, committed to achieving their best, and eager to join a friendly and dynamic team.
The right candidate will ideally have some experience of working within a public affairs or communications consultancy, or in an in-house public affairs role.
Qualities we value are:
- First class understanding of UK politics and government, and interest in business and media.
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy and business issues.
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Organisation, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Intellectual curiosity.
The role will see you completely immersed in our client work, as well as helping-out with marketing and new business activity. You will:
- Implement cutting-edge public affairs and communications programmes for clients.
- Conduct detailed policy research and analysis.
- Draft materials: briefings, presentations, reports and thought leadership.
- Organise events.
- Build a network of political and business contacts.
- Provide administrative support on client teams.
- Assist WA marketing and new business efforts.
- Work with everyone in the business, from our intern to our Managing Director.
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer:
- Starting salary significantly above industry averages.
- A tailored training package to immerse you in the world of public affairs and communications consultancy, ensuring you develop significantly, in your first year and beyond.
- A open and honest working culture, in which all our people are valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
- A wide range of employee benefits.
Please see our website's careers page for further information: www.wacomms.co.uk/contact-us/careers/.
Closing Date: 3 April 2017
We will interview strong candidates early, and may appoint before the deadline, so you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
If you would like to apply, please send us a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page, and set out why you believe you are a good choice for this role.