Date Added: 7 March 2017
: 7 April 2017
Job Title: Research Consultant, Public Affairs, Europe
Working For: Talent Intelligence
Salary: High base salary + annual bonus
Talent Intelligence partners with FTSE 100 and Global Fortune 500 corporations to deliver effective People & Organisation Change management initiatives, to help clients improve their performance and manage risk more effectively.
We are looking for someone with a strong research background in Corporate Affairs, Public Relations or Communication specifically within Europe to join our team here in London.
In this role you will:
- Gain a deep and thorough knowledge of the clients' business and marketplace, understanding major trends and developments and how these may affect their needs
- Conduct open source research and report intelligence back to the client in the form of detailed written assessments
- Help manage stakeholder relationships
- Lead presentations, and deliver market intelligence to our client
- Travel to client business sites abroad for training, meetings and conferences as and when required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant subject, preferably with previous experience in market research or equivalent fields
- Able to conduct in-depth open source research through a number of channels
- Confidence in presenting reports to stakeholders and able to back up decisions in a clear and concise manner, often in a formal/corporate environment
- Confidence in speaking with stakeholders over the phone and in person to obtain sensitive information
- Knowledge or desire to learn about emerging markets and the geo-political aspects that could affect their business
- Desire to work as part of a fun, fast-paced, multinational team
- European language skills are not essential but would be a bonus
Closing Date: 7 April 2017
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
16 March 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as enough applications have been received and interviewees have been selected.