Date Added: 12 January 2017
: 31 January 2017
Job Title: Policy Officer
Working For: a client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: £31,500 and benefits
A leading professional membership association is seeking a great policy professional to come on board. This is an exciting role with a great deal of autonomy, so be prepared to be stretched and challenged from day one. Your soon to be new colleagues are intelligent, dynamic and great to work with. And these traits run throughout the whole team. An interest in the broad fields of medicine and science would be advantageous!
• To research, draft, and develop the policy work of the organisation.
• Ensure the organisation, through intelligent policy output, are heard in Westminster and represented to the UK, devolved and local governments and European level.
• Act as the main point of contact on relevant policy issues.
• Develop policy positions on a range of complex and high profile issues, carrying out rigorous research and analysis.
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders and members.
• Provide support, information and make recommendations.
Skills and Experience
• Proven policy experience.
• Excellent analytical skills in relation to government consultation work and other related documents.
• Clear and concise presentational skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent writing skills in relation to the production of in house reports, briefings and publications.
• Excellent communication skills
• A proven ability to plan, prioritise and organise work and resources to ensure deadlines are met.
Closing Date: 31 January 2017
Interviews will be on-going and start dates will be flexible.
or send your CV to email@example.com.