Date Added: 11 January 2017
: 27 January 2017
Job Title: Conference Producer
Working For: Ocean Media Group
Salary: £25k - £28k + 25% OTE
This role will sit within the Housing Events division of Ocean Media Group, which run the largest events in Housing sector. These include: Housing, the Chartered Institute of Housing’s annual conference, which is Europe’s largest event for the housing community. Attended by over 8,000 people and has over 100+ speakers, over a three-day multi track programme. As well as a variety of other market leading events. The right candidate will work under the supervision of the Head of Content to deliver these events.
• Carry out high quality primary research with industry leaders to develop unique programme content
• Organising advisory panel meetings and running programme planning meetings
• Sourcing, inviting, confirming and briefing the highest calibre of speakers
• Speaker care administration and on site delivery
• Working closely with the marketing team to generate innovative and amazing content to support various conference marketing campaigns
• Working with key contractors to deliver high-spec AV and production for conferences and events
• Shape new session formats that are innovative and interactive
• 2 years’ Conference Production experience within relevant B2B portfolios preferably
• Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Articulate and creative copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
• The ability to prioritise and work under pressure and independently to tight deadlines
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a readiness to take responsibility for your work
Closing Date: 27 January 2017
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 30 January. Start date will be dependent on the successful candidate's notice period.
To apply could you please send a covering letter (1 side of A4) and an accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will only reply to candidates who have successfully been selected to interview for the role.