Date Added: 4 January 2017
: 23 January 2017
Job Title: Pashtu and Farsi speaking Male Volunteer
Working For: Afghanistan and Central Asian Association
Charity Number: 1096908
Salary: Travel expenses
Can you help a brother in need?
The Afghanistan and Central Asian Association is looking for highly motivated and committed young men to volunteer as mentor for Muslim youth. To qualify for this position you have to:
• Be a Muslim man,
• Have some work experience within BME communities,
• Must have a university degree or in process of completing one,
• Have good knowledge of challenges that young Muslim men face,
• Are able to communicate well and be comfortable in challenging situations,
• Commit to at least two face to face meetings each month and are able to maintain regular phone contact with your mentee.
Due to the demand, we particularly welcome applications from men able to speak Pashtu and Farsi. Once selected, you will be trained extensively and will be provided with in-depth supervision.
The role being advertised is a voluntary one. As such, there are no set hours and responsibilities and you should be free to come and go as you wish. If the post demands set hours and/or has a specific job description you may be deemed to be a ‘worker’ and be covered by National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage legislation. See http://www.w4mp.org/jobs-listings-events/jobs/
advertising-jobs-with-w4mp/volunteers/what-is-the-national-minimum-wage/ for more information about National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage.
Closing Date: 23 January 2017
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com.