Date Added: 3 January 2017
: 28 February 2017
Job Title: Senior Account Executive (Media Specialist)
Working For: Portland
Our team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with global markets, challenger brands, NGOs, individuals and industry bodies.
We have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile companies and some of the most exciting entrants to the market.
Our journalistic expertise means we know how to spot and hone a story. Our team understands how to make a story work hard across every possible channel. We ensure the work we are doing is having the right impact with the right people.
We also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
- We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to work for prestigious clients across both public affairs and corporate communications.
- We are looking for someone who is able to work both independently and as part of a team to implement corporate communication strategies.
- The individual will have a strong corporate media experience
- The ideal candidate will bring a unique set of experiences and a well developed point of view to our diverse communications team
- Helping to coordinate and manage relationships with key clients;
- Helping to devise and manage proactive and reactive media engagement strategies;
- Monitoring political debates and major news announcements;
- Drafting a range of materials from press releases and opinion articles to political briefings and stakeholder letters;
- Supporting and, where necessary, coordinating and managing media sell-ins;
- Responding quickly and accurately to client requests;
- Helping to organise and coordinate events, press conferences, photo calls, and political or media contact programmes;
- Where necessary, participating in pitches and suggesting new lines of potential business;
- Undertaking ad-hoc research to support new business proposals and pitches.
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
Apply by emailing your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 2-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
6 January 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date at the request of the advertiser.