Date Added: 15 December 2016
: 15 February 2017
Job Title: Corporate Communications & Public Affairs Senior/Account Manager
Working For: Portland Communications
• As an account manager or senior account manager in Portland’s UK team, you will be responsible for executing short and long term campaigns for your clients, and contributing to the development of their overall communications strategy.
• You will be a primary day to day contact for clients and establish a long term relationship with them based on their ability to trust in the quality of your judgement and delivery.
• Through your interest in the news agenda and, more specifically, in the issues that matter to them, clients will be impressed by the proactive opportunities and threats that you spot.
• The quality of your written work will mean that the majority of materials are ‘client-ready’ and meet the brief set in terms of tone, length and accuracy.
• Your project management skills will ensure that deadlines are met by your client teams at every level, from more junior to more senior colleagues.
• Through your role in managing the delivery of work by junior colleagues, you will support their development and be a source of constructive feedback, ideas and experience.
• Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years proven media experience gained in a communications role, preferably at an agency and through work with major corporate brands.
• Be able to demonstrate past success in the delivery of high quality media coverage, and to explain why it met the client or organisation’s objective, and how it was achieved.
• Exhibit knowledge of, and interest in, the UK political landscape and how this impacts clients.
Closing Date: 15 February 2017
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
6 January 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date at the request of the advertiser.